Join us to participate in an exciting new book project "MY disABILITIES" to
- Share your challenges, experiences, stories and insights
- Inspire and Encourage other people going through similar experiences
- Increase community understanding of disabilities
- Support those sharing their stories, and the organisations that help them
- Share in the proceeds of the book
Our vision is "To inspire people with a disability, and to increase the knowledge and understanding of disability in the community".
The anticipated release date of the book is the second half of 2018.
There are many ways to get involved in this exciting book project.
- Contribute your story (if the person with the disability has communication limitations, then someone else may contribute e.g. a parent or care giver)
- Write the stories
- Proofread the book
- Illustrate the book
- Edit the book
- Spread the news (about the book project)
- Sell the book
We encourage individuals of all experience levels to apply for the creative roles (writing, illustrating and editing the book), as the project may be a stepping stone in your career.
All team members share in the proceeds of the book project. We will distribute 100% of the profit.
Click here to get involved by applying for roles.
Visitors to our site with vision impairments, are able to view a sitemap to aid with navigation.
© John Alexander Duthie